Turmeric is native to India and Indonesia and it's part of the ginger family. It is used in cooking, it has digestive benefits, and it is also beneficial in soap. Turmeric reduces inflammation, heals wounds, fights eczema and psoriasis, reduces acne, brightens dark circles, and brings out your natural glow.
This soap also contains Tea Tree Essential Oil. Tea Tree can be used as an antiseptic for minor cuts. helps to fight acne, and can be used as a sanitizer.
- Distilled water, contains no chemicals or metals, unlike tap water
- Olive oil, makes a mild and moisturizing soap
- Coconut oil, known for its great cleaning properties
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), essential to the soapmaking process. Lye and oils come together to make soap
- Castor oil, moisturizes skin and has anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties
- Cocoa Butter, a great moisturizer
- Turmeric Powder
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Sodium Lactate
- Sugar Water
- Coconut Yogurt