This soap is a tribute to the great Marcus Mosiah Garvey. He was born in Jamaica on August 17, 1887. Later, he founded the UNIA (Universal Negro Improvement Association). He believed that Africans across the diaspora should "establish a country and absolute government of their own."
- Distilled water, contains no chemicals or metals, unlike tap water
- Olive oil, makes a mild and moisturizing soap
- Coconut oil, known for its great cleaning properties
- Palm oil, helps stabilize lather and hardens the bar
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), essential to the soapmaking process. Lye and oils come together to make soap
- Castor oil, moisturizes skin and has anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties
- Jamaican Me Crazy Fragrance oil
- Activated Charcoal, great for detoxing
- Red & Green Micas
The Liberation Soap
Lather-up with your favorite washcloth or loofah in the bathtub/shower and scrub your body. For longer use, put soap in a soap dish away from water.
Soaps are handcut so weight may slightly vary. Approximately between 5.71 oz & 6 oz.