Neem oil has a host of skin benefits such as treat dry skin and wrinkles, stimulate collagen production, reduce scars, heal wounds, and treat acne. It may also be used to treat the symptoms of psoriasis, eczema, and other disorders of the skin. This soap also contains fresh Aloe Vera and Cucumber juices, which promotes healing and hydration of the skin.
- Distilled water, contains no chemicals or metals, unlike tap water
- Sunflower oil, excellent penetrating and moisturizing qualities
- Coconut oil, known for its great cleaning properties
- Neem oil, may be a very effective antiseptic, antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral agent.
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), essential to the soapmaking process. Lye and oils come together to make soap
- Castor oil, moisturizes skin and has anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties
- Cocoa Butter, great moisturizer
- Shea butter, moisturizes skin and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Fresh Aloe Vera juice
- Fresh Cucumber juice
- Fragrance oil
Neem oil Soap
Lather-up with your favorite washcloth or loofah in the bathtub/shower and scrub your body. For longer use, put soap in a soap dish away from water.
Soaps are handcut so weight may slightly vary. Approximately 5.7 oz to 6 oz.