Time to smell so good, you're damn near edible!
Strawberry natural soap gives your skin that cleaning, moisturizing flavor that you can't get from the Farmer's Market.
Oh...and it contains poppy seeds that add some exfoliation to your life.
- Distilled water, contains no chemicals or metals, unlike tap water
- Olive oil, makes a mild and moisturizing soap
- Coconut oil, known for its great cleaning properties
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), essential to the soapmaking process. Lye and oils come together to make soap
- Castor oil, moisturizes skin and has anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties
- Shea Butter, moisturizes skin and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Avocado oil, moisturizes and adds creamy bubbles
- Cocoa Butter, great moisturizer
- Fragrance Oil
- Red Mica
- Green Mica
- Vanilla Stabilizer, helps keep the product from discoloring
- Poppy Seeds, for exfoliation
Lather-up with your favorite washcloth or loofah in the bathtub/shower and scrub your body. For longer use, put soap in a soap dish away from water.