Sea Moss is an excellent way in receiving your daily nutritional intake! It is also amazing in soap. It helps with hydration and soothing of the skin, which promotes a healthy, youthful look. Vitamin K is one of the many minerals in sea moss. It helps with keeping skin’s elasticity intact and collagen production. Sea moss also helps treat several other skin disorders like sunburns, rashes, eczema, psoriasis. THE SEA MOSS USED IN THIS SOAP IS WILDCRAFTED!
- Distilled water, contains no chemicals or metals, unlike tap water
- Olive oil, makes a mild and moisturizing soap
- Coconut oil, known for its great cleaning properties
- Palm oil, helps stabilize lather and hardens the bar
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), essential to the soapmaking process. Lye and oils come together to make soap
- Avocado oil, moisturizes and adds creamy bubbles
- Wildcrafted Sea Moss
- Castor oil, moisturizes skin and has anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties
- Purple & Brown Micas, colorant
- Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Vanilla Essential Oil
Sea Moss Soap
Lather-up with your favorite washcloth or loofah in the bathtub/shower and scrub your body. For longer use, put soap in a soap dish away from water.
Soaps are handcut so weight may slightly vary. Approximately between 5.4 oz & 5.8 oz.