***SALE*** Babassu oil is one of the ingredients in this recipe. Babassu oil comes from trees in the Amazon rainforest in South America. It helps to fight acne, bring relief to dry and itchy skin irritations, and reduce inflammation and redness from bug bites. It also can be used as a substitute for Coconut oil. This soap also has a wonderful cinnamon fragrance.
- Distilled water, contains no chemicals or metals, unlike tap water
- Olive oil, makes a mild and moisturizing soap
- Babassu Oil
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), essential to the soapmaking process. Lye and oils come together to make soap
- Castor oil, moisturizes skin and has anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties
- Palm oil,helps stabilize lather and hardens the bar
- Pumpkin fragrance oil
Lather-up with your favorite washcloth or loofah in the bathtub/shower and scrub your body. For longer use, put soap in a soap dish away from water.