This is a "high-top" soap with multiple color layers. Soap has been piped on top along with tiny chocolate chip morsels made with melt and pours soap. This fragrance oil has the aroma of creamy peppermint and vanilla with a strong down of bittersweet chocolate.
- Distilled water, contains no chemicals or metals, unlike tap water
- Olive oil, makes a mild and moisturizing soap
- Coconut oil, known for its great cleaning properties
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), essential to the soapmaking process. Lye and oils come together to make soap
- Castor oil, moisturizes skin and has anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties
- Shea Butter, moisturizes skin and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Cocoa Butter, great moisturizer
- Fragrance Oil
- Brown Mica
- White Mica
- Green Mica
- Chocolate Chip Morsels made with Melt and Pour Soap
Lather-up with your favorite washcloth or loofah in the bathtub/shower and scrub your body. For longer use, put soap in a soap dish away from water.