Papaya has nutrients, such as vitamin C and vitamin A, that promotes healthy skin. It can reduce irregular pigmentation, promotes the production of new skin cells, and may help reduce dark spots, blemishes, and scars.
- Distilled water, contains no chemicals or metals, unlike tap water
- Olive oil, makes a mild and moisturizing soap
- Coconut oil, known for its great cleaning properties
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), essential to the soapmaking process. Lye and oils come together to make soap
- Avocado oil, moisturizes and adds creamy bubbles
- Cocoa Butter, great moisturizer
- Fresh Papaya fruit
- Castor oil, moisturizes skin and has anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties
- Rosemary essential oil
Lather-up with your favorite washcloth or loofah in the bathtub/shower and scrub your body. For longer use, put soap in a soap dish away from water.
Soaps are handcut so weight may slightly vary. Between 5.71 to 5.86 oz