Moringa Leaf Powder contains most of the nutrients that the body needs and it's also a great ingredient for skin products. It's good for dry and sensitive skin, helps slow down signs of aging, stimulates cell regeneration and skin renewal, and it's also anti-bacterial. This is unscented.
- Distilled water, contains no chemicals or metals, unlike tap water
- Olive oil, makes a mild and moisturizing soap
- Coconut oil, known for its great cleaning properties
- Avocado oil, moisturizes and adds creamy bubbles
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), essential to the soapmaking process. Lye and oils come together to make soap
- Castor oil, moisturizes skin and has anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties
- Shea butter, moisturizes skin and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Cocoa Butter, great moisturizer
- Green Mica, colorant
- Moringa Leaf Powder
Moringa Leaf Powder Soap
Lather-up with your favorite washcloth or loofah in the bathtub/shower and scrub your body. For longer use, put soap in a soap dish away from water.
Soaps are handcut so weight may slightly vary. Approm. 5.6 oz to 6 oz