Moringa Leaf Powder contains 90 nutrients that the body needs and it's also a great ingredient for skin products. It good for dry and sensitive skin, helps slow down signs of aging, stimulates cell regeneration and skin renewal, and anti-bacterial.
- Distilled water, contains no chemicals or metals, unlike tap water
- Olive oil, makes a mild and moisturizing soap
- Coconut oil, known for its great cleaning properties
- Palm oil, helps stabilize lather and hardens the bar
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), essential to the soapmaking process. Lye and oils come together to make soap
- Castor oil, moisturizes skin and has anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties
- Shea butter, moisturizes skin and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Yellow & Butterscotch Micas, colorant
- Moringa Powder
- Spinach Powder
- Fragrance Oil
Moringa Leaf Powder Soap
Lather-up with your favorite washcloth or loofah in the bathtub/shower and scrub your body. For longer use, put soap in a soap dish away from water.
Soaps are handcut so weight may slightly vary. Approm. 3.6 oz to 3.9 oz