This soap contains a Lavender Flower fragrance oil, phthalate-free. It is very moisturizing and smells like a field of Lavender flowers.
- Distilled water, contains no chemicals or metals, unlike tap water
- Olive oil, makes a mild and moisturizing soap
- Coconut oil, known for its great cleaning properties
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), essential to the soapmaking process. Lye and oils come together to make soap
- Castor oil, moisturizes skin and has anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties
- Shea Butter, moisturizes skin and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Cocoa Butter, great moisturizer
- Lavender Flower Fragrance Oil
- Purple Mica
- White Mica
Lather-up with your favorite washcloth or loofah in the bathtub/shower and scrub your body. For longer use, put soap in a soap dish away from water.