Fragrance is similar to Irish Spring.
- Distilled water, contains no chemicals or metals, unlike tap water
- Olive oil, makes a mild and moisturizing soap
- Coconut oil, known for its great cleaning properties
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), essential to the soapmaking process. Lye and oils come together to make soap
- Castor oil, moisturizes skin and has anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties
- Shea Butter, moisturizes skin and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Fragrance Oil
- Green Mica
- Black Mica
- White Mica
Green Irish (bigger bar)
Lather-up with your favorite washcloth or loofah in the bathtub/shower and scrub your body. For longer use, put soap in a soap dish away from water.