Carrot seed oil revitalizes, tones, and improves skin elasticity. It may help with eczema and psoriasis. It may also promote a clearer, brighter, evenly toned complexion.
- Distilled water, contains no chemicals or metals, unlike tap water
- Olive oil, makes a mild and moisturizing soap
- Coconut oil, known for its great cleaning properties
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), essential to the soapmaking process. Lye and oils come together to make soap
- Castor oil, moisturizes skin and has anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties
- Avocado oil,moisturizes and adds creamy bubbles
- Cocoa Butter, great moisturizer
- Shea Butter, moisturizes skin and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Grapeseed Oil
- Carrot Seed Oil
- Fresh Carrot Juice
- Lemongrass essential oil
Lather-up with your favorite washcloth or loofah in the bathtub/shower and scrub your body. For longer use, put soap in a soap dish away from water.
Soaps are handcut so weight may slightly vary. Approximately between 5.3 oz