Here's a sweet treat for the "Child at Heart". We've all had our fair share of bubblegum. This soap embodies the sweet smell of Bubblegum.
- Distilled water, contains no chemicals or metals, unlike tap water
- Olive oil, makes a mild and moisturizing soap
- Coconut oil, known for its great cleaning properties
- Palm oil, helps stabilize lather and hardens the bar
- Avocado oil, moisturizes and adds creamy bubbles
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), essential to the soapmaking process. Lye and oils come together to make soap
- Castor oil, moisturizes skin and has anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties
- Cocoa Butter, great moisturizer
- Bubblegum Fragrance Oil
- Vanilla Stabilizer
- Micas, add color to bath and cosmetic products
Lather-up with your favorite washcloth or loofah in the bathtub/shower and scrub your body. For longer use, put soap in a soap dish away from water.
Soaps are handcut so weight may slightly vary. Approximately between 5.3 oz & 5.8 oz.