CUSTOMER INSPIRED! This soap contains Black Seed Oil and Frankincense and Myrrh fragrance oil.
Black Seed Oil has many skin benefits. It combats psoriasis, acne, and eczema. It moisturizes the skin and reduces inflammation and the appearance of fine lines. It also restores and improves the regeneration of the skin.
Frankincense and Myrrh fragrance oil has wonderful skin benefits. It kills harmful bacteria and parasites, heals wounds, and combats pain and swelling.
- Distilled water, contains no chemicals or metals, unlike tap water
- Babassu oil
- Olive oil, makes a mild and moisturizing soap
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), essential to the soapmaking process. Lye and oils come together to make soap
- Castor oil, moisturizes skin and has anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties
- Palm oil
- Black Seed oil
- Frankincense and Myrrh fragrance Oil
Lather-up with your favorite washcloth or loofah in the bathtub/shower and scrub your body. For longer use, put soap in a soap dish away from water.