Black Rose is the alter-ego to the Pink Rose. The bar is mostly a beautiful black color with a touch of red and a pink rose piped on top. It is scented with a Rose fragrance oil as well.
- Distilled water, contains no chemicals or metals, unlike tap water
- Olive oil, makes a mild and moisturizing soap
- Coconut oil, known for its great cleaning properties
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), essential to the soapmaking process. Lye and oils come together to make soap
- Castor oil, moisturizes skin and has anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties
- Fragrance Oil
- Pink Mica
- Black Oxide
- Red Mica
Lather-up with your favorite washcloth or loofah in the bathtub/shower and scrub your body. For longer use, put soap in a soap dish away from water.