- Distilled water, contains no chemicals or metals, unlike tap water
- Olive oil, makes a mild and moisturizing soap
- Coconut oil, known for its great cleaning properties
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), essential to the soapmaking process. Lye and oils come together to make soap
- Palm oil, helps stabilize lather and hardens the bar
- Avocado oil, moisturizes and adds creamy bubbles
- Shea Butter, moisturizes skin and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Black Pepper fragrance oil
- Activated Charcoal, great for detoxing
- White Mica
Black Horse Reloaded
$6.00 Regular Price
Lather-up with your favorite washcloth or loofah in the bathtub/shower and scrub your body. For longer use, put soap in a soap dish away from water.
Soaps are handcut so weight may slightly vary. Approximately between 5.71 oz & 6 oz.