Lavender oil is known for a calming effect, helps minor burns, and may be a remedy for bee sting and insect bites. It may also aids in getting rid of dandruff. Along with the oils in the soap, this is a great product!
- Distilled water, contains no chemicals or metals, unlike tap water
- Olive oil, makes a mild and moisturizing soap
- Coconut oil, known for its great cleaning properties
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), essential to the soapmaking process. Lye and oils come together to make soap
- Castor oil, moisturizes skin and has anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties
- Cocoa Butter, great moisturizer
- Shes Butter, moisturizes skin and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Titanium dioxide
- Purple Mica, colorant
- Lavender oil
Lather-up with your favorite washcloth or loofah in the bathtub/shower and scrub your body. For longer use, put soap in a soap dish away from water.
Soaps are handcut so weight may slightly vary. Between 3.8 oz to 4.06 oz