Spring is here! There's nothing like a soap that smells like fresh strawberries and sweet cream!
- Distilled water, contains no chemicals or metals, unlike tap water
- Olive oil, makes a mild and moisturizing soap
- Coconut oil, known for its great cleaning properties
- Shea Butter, moisturizes skin and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Avocado oil, moisturizes and adds creamy bubbles
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), essential to the soapmaking process. Lye and oils come together to make soap
- Castor oil, moisturizes skin and has anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties
- Cocoa Butter, great moisturizer
- Titanium dioxide, helps whiten soap
- Red & Pink micas, colorant
- Activated Charcoal, great for detoxing
- Fragrance oil
Lather-up with your favorite washcloth or loofah in the bathtub/shower and scrub your body. For longer use, put soap in a soap dish away from water.
Soaps are handcut so weight may slightly vary. Between 3.8 oz to 4.06 oz